Gnucash Help

Donald Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 11:53:51 EST 2010

This is not an appropriate question for the gnucash-devel mailing
list, which, as the mailing list page says, is for Gnucash
"Development discussion and submission of patches". In other words,
developers talking to each other about future plans for the software,
doing releases, fixing bugs, etc. Please re-post your question and any
future questions of this type to gnucash-user. Knowledgeable people,
including many developers, contribute to that list, and I'm sure you
will get helpful replies to your questions.

Thanks --
/Don Allen