New patch for bug 565348

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 19:38:20 EST 2010

I realise this bug is fairly minor, and the patch is exceedingly basic, but I've done an update based on the comments made.

My only concern, would be performance, that having a lot more columns doing totals including sub-accounts is going to slow down performance, on my machine/accounts it's fine, but.

I also fixed the sort, since this wasn't working as expected for cleared column (wasn't using subaccounts for sorting, but was for totals)

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com