ubuntu 10.04, build-dep gnucash error

brad bradhaack at fastmail.us
Wed Dec 29 15:35:53 EST 2010

I got it working.  I had to run
sudo aptitude build-dep gnucash

This downgraded some packages.  I'm not sure when I installed the newer
versions, maybe when I installed wine a few days ago.  I uninstalled it
shortly after, so I don't know if that's broken by the downgrade.

I'm not sure when a person should run aptitude instead of apt-get, but
perhaps the wiki should be updated.