German locale: no Due Bill Reminder at fire-up

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Feb 2 04:11:18 EST 2010

Zitat von Jannick Asmus <jannick.news at gmail.com>:

> The Due Bill Reminder window does not pop up at start-up running
> GnuCash as a German locale. I have never realized it, only over I
> had changed the language to en_US just a minute ago.
>
> I believe it is a bug. If needed I can file it to bugzilla. Just
> give me a shout.

It is a bug. It has been filed before in bugzilla. It has been fixed
in trunk (at least) which will appear in 2.3.9.

In the future please file bugs *always* as bug reports in bugzilla,
not as messages here, because the messages here tend to get forgotten
easily. http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla Thanks!

Christian