2.3.9 released

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Feb 15 15:51:32 EST 2010

On Feb 15, 2010, at 11:14 AM, Phil Longstaff wrote:

> Well, I finally got 2.3.9 released.  I noticed the win32 build is
> smaller than normal.
>
> I'm now going to be unavailable for about a month.  We should aim for a
> string freeze with 2.3.10 in middle to end of March.

Speaking of the Win32 build (to test the dot-gnucash fixes), I've been trying to build Gnucash on Win32 (to test the dot-gnucash fixes) using the instructions at http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows. It's been a struggle because of outdated versions in defaults.sh and the resulting changes needed to install.sh, along with some hand installations of dependencies not included in the shell script. Is that really the way that everyone else is building GC on M$Win?

Regards,
John Ralls