2.3.10 builld (was: GtkHtml causes Windows build to crash)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Feb 17 06:28:09 EST 2010

Zitat von Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be>:
>> This is correct. I guess the build is still ongoing. The file times
>> shown in the win32/trunk directory are EST. Consider the 2.3.9 build:
>> The nightly trunk gnucash-2.3.9-svn-r18656-setup.exe finished at 02:48
>> EST which is 08:48 Central European time (CET), but the 2.3.9 tag
>> build on the same day wasn't finished until 05:57 EST, 13:57 CET
>> (because it built all requirements because I had removed the previous
>> build directory tree). Hence, I guess you have to wait for after lunch
>> until we need to check for further action...
>>
> That sounds plausible.

Build has finished successfully, at 06:20 EST (12:20 CET).

>> What is your sourceforge username? I'll gladly add you to the gnucash
>> project there.
>>
> gjanssens

Added, with release permissions. IMHO you can upload the 2.3.10
packages (win32 binary + source) right away.

> Thinking of it, where do I get the source tarball that should be uploaded to
> sf ? Do I build this myself, or is it available somewhere on the build server
> ?
> The windows installer is easy: that I can get from the build server.

You would have to build it yourself: Check out the tag or the tagged
revision, and run "make dist" in your build directory.

Thanks a lot!

Christian