Release manager wiki page

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Feb 18 10:46:26 EST 2010

Performing a gnucash release is an interesting experience.

There's a lot that has to happen for one release.

While I was doing this, I have documented all steps I followed in this wiki
page:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Release_Process

I figured this might be useful documentation for interim release managers
(like me for the 2.3.10 release).

What I wrote down are the steps taken in different areas, based on my
questions here in the mailing list. There may be things missing (I think of
Phil's suggestion of a sanity test).

If others wish to improve on this document: feel free.

I hope others find this useful.

Geert