Report Engine Speed

Jeff Kletsky gnucash at allycomm.com
Thu Feb 18 13:57:12 EST 2010

Always good to know what has gone before and that I'm biting off a
"challenging" problem.

I'll probably start with a liberal set debug statements with
gettimeofday to see if I can tell if it's in the collection of the data,
or the rendering of the data into HTML once all collected.

Including eguile as an option is a significant and welcome improvement,
in my opinion. While not what I'm used to in web development, it
certainly makes things a lot easier!

-jeff