contributed account tree Samples

Chuck Tharp ctharp at bham.rr.com
Mon Feb 22 10:57:01 EST 2010

In past documentation a sample of account tree was European only.
This is a sample  of my account tree.  used  to   fill out my US. tax
return
Particulary the Schedule C  (profit loss for small bussiness)
My line numbers correspond to the account numbers. Next year I will
probably
pre-end my account names with the account code.  for example.
" 5080_Advertising "    so when making a manual entry I only have to
type the
first 4 numbers and gnucash will fill in the rest (everything from the
numeric key pad.
No Mouse, No Mouse,