Editing GnuCash source with Eclipse

z33b0b at gmail.com z33b0b at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 13:51:51 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Tom Van Braeckel
<tomvanbraeckel at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Tommy Trussell <tommy.trussell at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>

> > I haven't even started looking at the C sources... I also haven't
> > played with the svn integration...
> >

> I don't see a reason why SVN wouldn't just work.

It's been a while (Ganymede release, installed May 2009), but getting SVN to
work wasn't entirely a no-brainer.  It wasn't included by default, and a
number of the SVN plug-ins on offer were broken anymore.  I wound up
eventually using the Subclipse plug-in (subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.4x),
and after some futzing about figured out how to make it work (which process
I sadly don't remember now in any detail).  Perhaps they've simplified
things since then?

Cheers,

-- Erik Anderson