Compile error with trunk

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Jan 3 15:20:33 EST 2010

Am Sonntag, 3. Januar 2010 schrieb don Paolo Benvenuto:
> Hi guys! I'm back on the list because I'm going to use again gnucash for
> my new parish's accounting!
>
> I was trying to compile trunk on ubuntu karmic, and I followed the
> instructions in
>
> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building#Ubuntu_9.10_.28Karmic_Koala.29
>
> but during the "make all install" it stopped with error, saying:

This was introduced recently by r18541 but the original committer is currently
out of town and can't fix that code. Use r18540 (of 2009-12-30) instead of the
most recent revisions and wait for the message here which says this issue has
been fixed again before upgrading to the tip of trunk.

Regards,

Christian