Windows nightly build error

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Jan 11 15:06:50 EST 2010

Am Freitag, 8. Januar 2010 schrieb Derek Atkins:
> > !!! Detected multiple directories where only one was expected; please
> > delete all but the latest one: /c/soft/tmp/aqbanking-4.2.1
> > /c/soft/tmp/aqbanking-4.2.3 !!!
> > !!! ABORTING !!!
>
> * sigh *
>
> Why are these being kept in "tmp" after the build is complete???

They are being kept there because the script currently doesn't try to detect
whether the build was successfull or not. Or wait - it does check whether
everything including "make install" worked, but andi5 and I both considered
keeping the build directories in order to be able to debug failed builds
and/or call "make install" repeatedly...

Well, maybe you are right and we can remove this if and only if the windows
build itself comes to a successful end at the end of install.sh. I'll add
something along these line.

> Anyways, I've removed these.  Hopefully tonight's build will be
> better.

Thanks!

Christian