report bug: blank print invoice

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Jan 26 12:05:48 EST 2010

On Friday 22 January 2010, Mehdi Alidoost wrote:
> Hello Greet,
>
> I check build 18561 , and this build also doesnt show invoices.

Hmm, then it's not due to my change.

In fact, it seems this bug has appeared by adding your translation into
GnuCash. There are no other relevant changes between r18557 and r18561.

Also, I can't reproduce this on linux (at least I don't know how), so it may
be a problem that only appears on Windows.

Taking all of this together, I suspect this to be a problem with gtkhtml, the
component that is responsible for rendering the reports.

On linux I have switched to webkit, on Windows, this isn't possible yet due to
bugs in webkit.

If this is indeed the case, I don't expect this issue to be resolved until
webkit will be used on windows as well. Gtkhtml is deprecated and will not
receive any additional bugfixing. As Gtkhtml is a Gnome library, this is not
something GnuCash can remedy, sorry.

Geert