trying to understand how to make an entry

Ramona Creel ramona at ramonacreel.com
Thu Jan 28 22:14:43 EST 2010

I have downloaded your gnucash software and am trying to start using it
in place of quickbooks -- however, I am completely NOT understanding how
to make an entry. In quickbooks, I simply entered a bill and paid it, or
created an invoice and received a payment for it -- but that doesn't
seem to be the case here. Can you please tell me where and how to access
your user manual -- or send me some clear instructions? Thanks!

Ramona Creel -- "cuz its too much to keep in my head!"

Visit www.RamonaCreel.com to read my articles, rants, and
commentary on the world -- to see my travel and fine art
photographs -- to get help with organizing and simplifying
your life -- to learn about the child-free full-time RVing
lifestyle -- and to check out all of my crazy goings-on!

- Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ramonacreel
- Check out my Facebook profile at http://www.facebook.com/ramonacreel
- Subscribe to my blogs at http://ramonacreel.com/rssfeeds/rcrssfeed.rss