i need access to the gnucash source code and a recommendation of a good IDE

adekoya adekunle adekunleadekoya at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:01:33 EDT 2010

hello,

i have tried using gnucash in the last few  weeks.

we plan to be able to make a few customizations/extensions to gnucash
to fit our purpose.

i want you guys to show me where i can download the source code for
gnucash( to be run on Ms Windows  XP) .

i also want you to show me where i can get a free IDE with compiler
for compiling and executing the source.

i hope to start making some customizations to the source code in the
next few weeks.

before then, i want to study the source and do some experimentation
with source edits.

any help ?

thanks

'kunle