Derek's grand European Adventure, 2010

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 13 16:32:44 EDT 2010

Hi GnuCashers,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be in Europe for a few
weeks in July/August spending some holiday time and also attending the
IETF.  My Itinerary takes me to the following places:

Netherlands:  Amsterdam, Maastricht
Belgium:      Brussels
France:       Reims, Troyes, Beaune, Paris

If anyone wants to try to meet up (maybe for a beer?) please let me
know.

-derek

PS: I've set replies to return to me directly instead of to the lists.
PPS: I will have a phone, with a UK number, but at this point I neither
     have the phone nor the number.  But I should have Internet access
     enroute to coordinate.
PPPS: I'm on holiday with my fiancée so I might not have full leave to
      make plans at any time.  If we cannot meet up please do not take
      it personally.