r19379 - gnucash/trunk/src/register/register-gnome - Double clicking on the balance column in a register doesn't resize the

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 28 12:56:04 EDT 2010

Mike Alexander <mta at code.gnucash.org> writes:

> +
> +        /* If we're on a resize line and the column to the right is zero
> +           width, resize that one. */
> +        if (on_line)
> +            resize_col = find_resize_col (header, ptr_col);
> +        else
> +            resize_col = ptr_col;
> +
> +        if (resize_col > -1)

I don't quite understand this patch (and definitely don't understand the
comment.  Are you saying that it will resize the zero-width column?  Or
are you saying that it will ignore the zero-width column?  The 0-width
column to the right of the balance (the rate cell) is 0-width for a
reason and should not automatically get resized.