Release 2.3.15 soon? What's still missing for 2.4.0?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Jul 29 16:20:31 EDT 2010

Dear all,

what about a 2.3.15 release somewhat soon? I think we've already improved on a
number of remaining bugs so that a new version number would be very good.

Also, I think this 2.3.15 would definitely be the string freeze release, and
hopefully we won't need much more than maybe another 2.3.16 until we finally
can make 2.4.0.

Or in other words: Which issues are still open and preventing us from
releasing a 2.4.0 from trunk right now? I don't know of any...

Regards,

Christian

PS: I'll be on vacation until August 9th, so I most probably won't respond to
emails until then. Have fun everyone!