New Accounts setup in v2.3.13

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 22:38:29 EDT 2010

It's caused by a recent found issue by lv_LV makefile. There will be a new
release soon. In the meantime, you can try the latest nightly build version
which fixed the bug already if you are using Windows.

http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/trunk/

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Michele Krijnen
<michele.krijnen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using the v2.3.13 in various builds for my business accounts.  With
> the
> announcement of the release of v2.3.13 proper (based on svn r19216)  I
> downloaded that version and installed over the top of the previous version
> had.  As far as my business accounts go, it's fairly sweet.
>
> However, I decided to create a new set of personal accounts and so ran the
> New Account Hierarchy Setup wizard.  After telling it I would be using NZD
> as my currency, it then took me to the next dialog window  which is
> displaying the accounts in some language other than English.
>
> On the Left hand side under Categories, I have
> > Pensijas fondi
> > Autolizings
> > Biezak kietie konti  (this is checked)
> > Berni
> etc
>
> and on the Right hand side under Accounts in 'Biezak kietie konti', I have
> - Balance
>    Sakuma bilances
> - Izdevumi
>    Bankas pakalpojumi
>    Dators
>    Internets
> etc
>
> No offense to the speakers of whatever language I am looking it but I can't
> read this, it should be in english for me.
>
> Is this a bug I should enter into bugzilla or a build problem that can be
> fixed (or already has been) that the latest version will correct.  Although
> I don't see any newer 2.3.14 builds available.
>
> Regards
> ~Shellz

Regards

Tao Wang