OS X/Quartz create a bundle fails

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Jun 10 04:29:05 EDT 2010

On Thursday 10 June 2010, John Ralls wrote:
> Try pulling ige-mac-bundler. I had some changes that I hadn't pushed, and
>  just did.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

That takes care of the illegal src attribute for the binary tag. Thanks.

Next issue I run into:
bash-3.2$ ige-mac-bundler gnucash-unstable.bundle
Cannot find source to copy: /Users/janssege/gnucash-
unstable/share/gnome/help/gnucash/C/gnucash-help

There is indeed no such directory on my system. Do you perhaps build gnucash-
svn with a different configuration in you local .jhbuildrc-custom which pulls
in the gnucash documentation as well ?

Geert