Updates for Latvian (Windows)

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Jun 17 05:51:36 EDT 2010

On Thursday 17 June 2010, Valdis Vītoliņš wrote:
> Hello!
> Can somebody comment what is destiny for proposed additions for Gnucash
> Windows port?
> Please don't hesitate ask me if something is not clear or wrong or
> additional info or actions are necessary
> (e.g. if gnucash.iss.in content should be coded in other codepage).
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Valdis

Hello Valdis,

Thank you for your contributions.

I have already committed the README file. I have renamed it to
README-lv.win32-bin.txt since the country component was removed from the po
files and accounts directory as well.

The gnucash.iss.in is different. Just yesterday, I converted this file to
UTF-8. So could you please update your source files to the latest version and
make your changes in the most recent gnucash.iss.in using UTF-8 encoding ?

I can then take care of the rest to get the Latvian option in the installer.

Thank you.

Geert