Small cleanups for the Print Check's dialog

Jesse Weinstein jesse at wefu.org
Thu Jun 24 16:57:35 EDT 2010

The label for the Address feature lacks a colon.

The mnemonic for the "_Date format" doesn't work, since the date format
widget is imported from another file
( src/gnome-utils/glade/gnc-date-format.glade ), and so isn't linked
properly to it's label, like the other's are.  I'm not sure how to fix
this.

Also, when I try to load gnc-date-format.glade into the Interface
Designer, it fails claiming it can't find the "gnome" library.  Anyone
have some ideas about why that happens, and what I can do about it?

Jesse Weinstein