accounting software

Darla J. Wood Sweetcheecks914 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 26 14:24:06 EDT 2010

To Whom it may concern,
My name is Darla Wood and I am a small business owner. I am very new to the Smartphone environment and am a typical computer user. The information I found on your website concerning gnucash was very confusing to me. Is this program ready for the public? Is it user friendly for people like me. I would need step by step instructions on downloading and instillation. Any issues after instillation would confuse me as to weather it is a problem with program or me. I really need an affordable solution to my accounting needs, I have looked at QuickBooks but do not feel that I should have to rent the program yearly. Any info you can give me will be appreciated.
Darla J. Wood, SBO