accounting software

Amiruddin Nagri amir.nagri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:31:18 EDT 2010

Hi Donald,

Thanks for sharing your insight and experience with us.

I am a developer and looking to explore and extend Gnu Cash, also I am a
beginner to accouting/account keeping.
I am going through the help manual provided with Gnu Cash but some of the
domain specific terms and logic are not very clear to me given that I don't
have the relevant experience. How do you suggest I fill this experience gap
? If there are some manuals/tutorials/lectures available in any ocw style
open university where I can study more details about accounting that
probably will help me get an insight into this domain.

Thanks,
Amiruddin Nagri