Advice

dfett1080 at comcast.net dfett1080 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 13:30:22 EST 2010

I have tried to put my problem out on the IRC channel but have been unable to get a response.

My system (Vista) crashed and had to be reloaded. I of course lost all programs including GnuCash. I have what I thought was a backup file of my business books titled DesertDiabetesResources with file type showing as "file". I have now re loaded the system as well as GnuCash(2.2.9) but have been unable to retrieve my business books. I see in FAC and some documentation mentioning XAC files. I do not have this file anywhere. Is the XAC file the only way I could have got my information back or is there a way to do it with the DesertDiabetesResources file.

Thanks for your time and any assistance you can give.

D Fetters
dfett1080 at comcast.net