Persian translation

Mehdi Alidoost mehdi at ashian.ir
Wed Mar 3 02:29:44 EST 2010

Hi
I didn’t have any IDE for compile gnucash, so I check the result on build you inform me the translate file applied for.

I find some information about Eclipse on gnucash wiki and hope from now I can use it.

Or if possible tell me more or show me where I can find more information about compiling.

Thanks

www.ashian.ir
Email : info at ashian.ir
RSS :(Latest News of our services) http://ashian.ir/blog31rss.aspx