PATCH: Doxygen config changes

Jesse Weinstein jesse at wefu.org
Wed Mar 3 03:56:10 EST 2010

This patch proposes some changes to the doxygen configuration.

The first two changes add directories to the file lists, which is a good
idea, as gnucash uses quite a detailed set of directories to organize
things, and it was a hassle to switch between the doxygen documentation
and the actual source code without the directory names.

The next adds a Directory view, which seems useful, for the reasons
mentioned above.

Next, I turned on the progress messages, so I could be sure something
was happening as I repeatedly regenerated the docs to test these
configuration changes.  I think it's mostly a matter of personal
preference whether we want them on or not...

The INPUT tag had a redundant entry, left over from when libqof wasn't
under src, so I removed it.

Adding lists of what functions call a given function doesn't seem to
increase generation time appreciably, and it's nice to have, so I turned
it on.

Since the source code for functions are listed inline, the source code
view is secondary, so it felt better to have the references links go to
the documentation, rather than the source view, so I made that so.

I didn't turn on VERBATIM_HEADERS, but I wondered why we turned it off?

Hopefully this patch won't have any tag vs. spaces issues, like the last
one...

Thanks for the encouragement and friendly reception,

Jesse Weinstein