PATCH: More doxygen.log-prompted typo fixes

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Mar 13 08:21:30 EST 2010

On Saturday 13 March 2010, Jesse Weinstein wrote:
> Here's most of the other low-hanging fruit from doxygen.log -- about 70
> typo corrections, making the documentation a little bit cleaner... As
> before, further explanation of individual changes is available on
> request.
>
> Jesse Weinstein

Thanks for your patch. I have applied in r18900 it with one minor change. You
moved a typedef for BookLookupFn in gnc-slots-sql.h below its first actual
use. This caused a build failure.

I fixed this by moving the typedef before the function that first called it
(and before the doxygen comments that belong to that function).

Thank you and keep the patches coming !

Geert