Patch: fix missing color in qif-import account copy

Tom Van Braeckel tomvanbraeckel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 15:26:31 EST 2010

Wow, 12 hours of coding, debugging, grepping and wrestling through the code
for a 2 line patch :-)
What a satisfaction to find it. I learned a lot about QIF, gnucash, gdb,
scheme and what not.

So, the QIF importer did not copy the new color attribute that's been added
to Accounts.

The merge_children method checked this attribute when comparing two
Account's,
so it compared #<colorcode> to 0x0... and considered the 2 accounts to be
different.

And that's why it didn't merge those (identical) accounts.

Another way of fixing this is just not comparing the colors when determining
whether 2 accounts are equal, but I assume this has been given though
before.

Best regards,

Tom.