Wiill Recent Tabs Patch be Reverted Before 2.3.11 Released?

Kim Wood kim.wood at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 15 16:17:17 EDT 2010

As previously posted, tab labels broke again with Windows nightly build
r18883.  I have followed the email traffic on this issue, and understand
that the reason for this is being investigated in the Windows environment.

IMHO this "feature" should be reverted until a fix is found.  It has
fundamentally broken the Windows nightly build version again since r18883.
Checked Windows nightly build r18908, and tabs still not displaying a label.

I have previously posted a bug report on this when it originally broke.  Is
the correct etiquette to update my earlier bug report to reflect the bug is
back?

I suggest that the recent patch that broke tabs again in the Windows version
is reverted before the release of 2.3.11.

Regards,

Kim Wood