Release 2.3.11 in a day or so

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Mar 16 18:21:55 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 13:52 -0700, John Ralls wrote:
> On Mar 16, 2010, at 1:06 PM, David T. wrote:
>
> > I jumped the gun and added a bug; merge it if you feel so inclined. In the meantime, I will see if I can't get 2.3.11 compiling... (John!?)
>
> Phil hasn't put the source tarball up on sourceforge yet, so I can't very well push a moduleset change to download it.
>
> Do an SVN build instead (jhbuild buildone gnucash-svn). Don't run your script; everything else stays the same.

I normally do that right away.  However, the automated win32 build
system means I need to wait until the next day.  If it doesn't succeed
and changes are needed, the tarballs need to be changed, too, and anyone
who has grabbed one in the meantime needs to be warned.  Otherwise,
there will be slightly different flavors of 2.3.11.  Therefore, I
decided to wait this time until the win32 build was known to be OK.

Phil