Edit button of Sales Tax Table is not translatable

Yasuaki Taniguchi/谷口康明 yasuakit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 11:51:55 EDT 2010

Thank you for your answer Frank, but it is not what I want.
I've already update pot file and have merged it into ja.po file.
However it is not
registered into ja.po.

I think it is necessary to change a string from "Edit" to
gettext("_Edit") or _("_Edit")
somewhere in a C source file, but I can't find it.

Any ideas?

--
Yasuaki Taniguchi (谷口康明)
  yasuakit at gmail.com