Suggested enhancement to Customer, Vendor and Employee Reports.

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 06:49:30 EDT 2010

In addition to how much a customer owes me I also wanted to know how much I
had earned from that customer over the last year.  It seemed that the customer
report could provide me that information with a little tweaking of the report
scheme.  The attached patch adds an extra line below the table, above the
"Total Due" line with the total amount Invoiced for the selected period.
Since the same file is used for Vendor and Employee the same data are
presented, with appropriate changes to the label.

If you think this is useful to others please incorporate it into the code
base, if not, well...

It could be an option with a little more work.

Mike Evans
--
GPG Key: 1024D/050895C2
Keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/