I got error during build gnucash win32 package under windows.

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Wed May 5 03:18:58 EDT 2010

One more question, I'm working on Bug 616606, and almost done, but I
need a GtkWindow pointer in gnc_html_webkit_init().

What I need is actually a valid GtkWindow pointer, so that I can call
gtk_rc_get_style() on it to get the PangoFontDescription. I think
there must be some global GtkWindow pointers in GnuCash, may be I can
use one in gnc_html_webkit_init(), but I don't know, Could anyone can
tell me is there a valid GtkWindow pointer I can use in the function?

My current solution might looks not right, I just use gtk_window_new()
create a new one, and get the font, then destroy it.

--
Regards

Tao Wang