information press problems

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Sat May 8 19:10:40 EDT 2010

Hi, marco

Are you saying you want to print the "Account Summary"?
I tried print my account summary this way:

In the menu: Report -> Account Summary
It will show the summary of account in the report, then I click the
"Print" button on the toolbar. Then it is printed successfully.

Could you provide more information? The version of GnuCash, The
version of system, and most important is that what procedures you have
tried, and what is the exactly response, such as the error message?

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 12:07 AM, marco <bazzmarco at tiscali.it> wrote:
> good day, I have a problem with the press of the accounts, I do not succeed
> to print them, as I can make?
>
> thanks and sincerely yours

Regards

Tao Wang