Encoding problem of 'packaging/win32/gnucash.iss.in' in r19204

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Tue May 25 17:08:07 EDT 2010

Hi, Geert,

I just checked out r19204, and found my patch is committed. Thank you.
However, the encoding of gnucash.iss.in is wrong again. Maybe it's the
same problem at last time caused by Eclipse svn tools. Could you
double check it?

Is there a way to split gnucash.iss.in into multiple files? Such as,
seperate the translation strings and other code, or seperate
translation to individual file for each language? or, upgrade Inno
setup to take the advantage of utf-8 support?

I prefer upgrade inno to use utf-8, but I'm not sure whether it works
or not. I will have a try later.

--
Regards

Tao Wang