2.3.13 build

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon May 31 23:11:11 EDT 2010

On May 31, 2010, at 2:55 PM, Tao Wang wrote:

> I saw it here:
> http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/trunk/gnucash-2.3.13-svn-r19213-setup.exe
>
> I expected the patches of Bug 617797 and Bug 619709 can be applied before
> tag 2.3.13, but it seems not happened.
>
> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:08 PM, Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com>wrote:
>
>> I don't see a 2.3.13 build on the server.  It was tagged last night.  Can
>> someone with access to the VM check?

Is 2.3.13 code freeze? I ask because I'm about a week away from having the register copy/paste issue resolved on the Gtk side, and there will have to be some changes in the register code to match it. (The current approach requires X11 magic to get the selection. Quartz doesn't have a way to support that. Gtk selections provide signals to get around that, and the signal connections will need to be added to the register code -- or the register code rewritten to use GtkClipboard and callbacks like GtkTextbuffer and GtkEditbuffer.

I think it would be a Good Thing to get that into 2.4 if it's at all possible.

On another note, I will be out of town for all of July, which means that I won't be able to do any OSX releases that month.

Regards,
John Ralls