tiaacref price updates broken - help

tstalker at word-builder.com tstalker at word-builder.com
Thu Nov 4 00:13:58 EDT 2010

I e-mailed the gnucash-user list last month about the broken perl
module in Gnucash's price quoting software. I heard back from one user
who pointed me in the direction of a patch to perl's bug list for the
finance::quote software. I can't get the patch to work. I'm wondering
if someone who has successfully got the tiacref pricing updating to
work to e-mail me the tiacreff.pm file they're using. TIAA-CREF has
apparently changed their web price reporting functionality, causing
perl's pricequote software to break.

I'd like to get this working or talk to some other people who are
working on it. I got a reply back from a user last month but his
e-mail address is blocked and I can't e-mail him.

Thanks, all

Tim