2.3.16

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Nov 6 05:47:59 EDT 2010

On Saturday 6 November 2010, Yawar Amin wrote:
> Hi John & List,
>
> On 2010-11-05, at 14:33, John Ralls wrote:
> > […]
> > I think it should be a release candidate for 2.4, with a code freeze for
> > anything but critical bugs. If it works as well as I think it will, then
> > we can release 2.4 as soon as the documentation is ready.
>
> Are there any user-facing changes we’re missing in the docs right now?
>  Apart from the What’s New section–I have to work on that.
>
> To put it another way, can you think of anything apart from the new default
>  .gnucash extension, SQL file format, and preferences UIs that users should
>  know about?
>
> Regards,
>
> Yawar

The other part the is not documented at all is the business functionality in
GnuCash. But this has never been documented before, so there is no loss
compared with the previous versions if it remains undocumented. Personally, I
would love some basic documentation for this section though, perhaps at least
a simple description of the menus in the Help manual.

Geert