Servers Down?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon Nov 8 00:10:01 EST 2010

Hi,

There appear to be intermittent network issues.  Unfortunately I'm 5000+
miles away in Europe until Tuesday night so there's not much I can do.  It
appears to be self-correcting every day.  I've seen the problem (from
outside) for two days now.  At first I thought it was that I got
renumbered, causing my tunnel to break.  But then the tunnel returned
leading me to believe that Comcast just sucks.

When I get back I'll take a closer look.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-derek