Patch for Help - Gettingstarted and GUImenus xml files

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Tue Nov 16 00:31:46 EST 2010

Hi,

Nice work. You asked for a few empty paragraphs. One could fill a few of them.

DTA/DTAUS: Datenträgeraustauschverfahren (data medium exchange method) [1],
defined by the german ZKA (Zentraler Kreditausschuss) [2]

MTxxx: (MT=Message Type) are Banking Communication Standards by the Society
for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (S.W.I.F.T.) [3].
You can find an english description in [4]

Frank

[1] http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datenträgeraustauschverfahren
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Credit_Committee
[3]