Patch for Help - Gettingstarted and GUImenus xml files

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Nov 16 13:48:30 EST 2010

I'm not able to apply the patches to my local copy due to my lack of
knowledge. I noticed that the heading of files is different from what
I'm accostumed to.
Normally I use the command "patch -po < filename" from the right path.
Can you apply yourself these patches and point me to some documentation
to learn how to apply them?

Thanks
Cristian