Teaching GnuCash?

Valdis Vītoliņš valdis.vitolins at odo.lv
Fri Nov 19 18:18:04 EST 2010

Cristian is right.

We translated Gnucash in Latvian and performed classroom training in a
project we got granted by Kegums local municipality and EU. Project is
promoted as a "success story" how to spend taxpayers money worthy in
upcoming "FOSS in Latvia local governments" conference ;-)

So, I' d like to support her in spreading good word about free/open
source software. But following spirit of sharing and freedom (and not to
be "free-rider") I'd like to encourage her to publish materials on-line
to be freely available as we  did in http://odo.lv/Training/Gnucash

Valdis