Save As MySQL is crashing gnucash

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Nov 26 14:51:18 EST 2010

That's not quite OK.  If a new version of gnucash is released which requires a
changed db schema, gnucash will try to automatically add new columns and
constraints.  This might mean we will need to package schema upgrades as a
separate utility to be run by the dba.

An example of this is that in the future, we will probably add real foreign key
constraints to the db.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.