Save As MySQL is crashing gnucash

Ian X Waddington iwaddox at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 04:29:33 EST 2010

HI, whilst this is a fascinating discussion and I am sure useful for future
development could I ask we get back on topic and help me find out why my
installation of GnuCash simply crashes out when trying to save-as MySQL.

Either no one has 2.3.17 working with MySQL 5.1.53 on a Windows 7  32bit
machine because there is a bug, or there is something wrong with my install
or how I am going about it.

Either way it shouldn't crash so I will report it as a bug.

Any pointers appreciated, just a small clue would help :-)

Regards