Patch for guide file "ch_basics.xml"

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Oct 12 14:35:30 EDT 2010

I attach the diff for the "ch_basics.xml" guide file. I've reviewed the
entire document and I've corrected some typo. The majority of works went
in updating the "Preferences" chapter.
I've also added, where applicable, the structure for menu, submenu and
menuitem (e.g.
QIF</guimenuitem></menuchoice>).

My English is not perfect so it's (very) possible that I made some mistake.

If I don't get any comments, in the week-end I'll commit the changes.

Thanks
Cristian