GC Concept Guide Review

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Fri Oct 15 08:16:39 EDT 2010

Thanks for the file. Really usefull and complete. It is perfect for a
wiki page. (I will surely follow the bugzilla section because I'm not
familiar with it)
I've also managed to get a po file where I merged the C locale guide to
the it_IT locale. In this way I'm able to use a po file to track changes
between the two in an easy way and the translation process is a lot
better. I think I could add something on this topic to your text if you
want.