Is this bug list possible

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Oct 21 17:00:03 EDT 2010

On Thursday 21 October 2010, Thomas Bullock wrote:
> Geert,
>
> I noted in Bugzilla that there is a "MyBugs" tag.  When pressed it lists
>  only those I have authored.
>
> Will it be possible to list all those bugs on which I have placed myself as
>  one to be copied for any change?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Tom

Yes, you can do so with a little bugzilla foo.

To start: type cc:<your-bugzilla-account> into the search field, for example
cc:peter.pan at paradise-isle.org
(This is by the way a shortcut for going to seach, choose advanced search,
checking "a CC list member" under "Email addresses and Bug numbers" and enter
your e-mail address in the field just below that checkbox.)

This will list all the bugs you have chosen to receive updates on.
Then with the list on your screen, you can give the search a name (at the
bottom right of the list), like "Bugs I follow" and click on the "Remember
search" button.
This predefined search will now appear next to "My Bugs". You can click on it
at any time to get a list. Note that this is a dynamic list. If you add
yourself to new bugs or remove yourself from bugs, the list will be updated
accordingly.

Geert