problem with help text xml

J. Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 01:31:09 EDT 2010

I updated the help from svn, built it, and when I ran it, i got the
following error message on the terminal:

I/O warning : failed to load external entity
"/opt/gnucash-svn/gnucash-clean/share/gnucash/gnome/help/gnucash/C/Help_ch_GettingHelp.xml"
/opt/gnucash-svn/gnucash-clean/share/gnucash/gnome/help/gnucash/C/gnucash-help.xml:199:
parser error : Failure to process entity chGettingHelp
&chGettingHelp;
               ^
/opt/gnucash-svn/gnucash-clean/share/gnucash/gnome/help/gnucash/C/gnucash-help.xml:199:
parser error : Entity 'chGettingHelp' not defined
&chGettingHelp;
               ^

The error message in the GUI said:

The file ‘/opt/gnucash-svn/gnucash-clean/share/gnucash/gnome/help/gnucash/C/gnucash-help.xml’
could not be parsed because it is not a well-formed XML document.

Alex