[MAINT] GnuCash Service Network Outage Thursday (10/28)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 27 11:39:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

My upstream network provider has informed me of a planned network
service outage tomorrow, Thursday, October 28, sometime between
1700-2300 US/EDT, while they replace my upstream router and update the
BGP routes.  If all goes well the network should only be out for about
five minutes.

During the outage there will be no connectivity to Subversion, Wiki,
Email, Email Archives, Trac, etc.  Hopefully this outage will only last
a few minutes, long enough for BGP to reconverge.

Once I'm informed by my network provider that services have been
completed then I'll send another email.